Now -read the book!

Here is a link to my memoirs which, if you are a glutton for punishment, you can purchase online at https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/an-obscure-footnote-in-trade-union-history.
Men fight and lose the battle, and the thing that they fought for comes about in spite of their defeat, and when it comes turns out not to be what they meant, and other men have to fight for what they meant under another name. (William Morris - A Dream of John Ball)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Support Jeremy Corbyn

I know some people maybe busy campaigning elsewhere but I think its important during the election to provide support for those who have supported us not just in target seats. I am therefore asking UNISON members from across London and locally to spend a small amount of time campaigning for Jeremy Crobyn. I am sure I don't need to remind people he has always supported UNISON members and been seen on many picket lines and at many a local rallies or campaign throughout London. I am therefore asking people to meet at 11.30 am Saturday 24th April outside Tufnell Park Tube on the Northern Line, Once there we will meet up with Jeremy and then go out campaigning in the local area. Please do your best to attend it is at this time Jeremy needs our support and I hope as UNISON member we can give that support. I am sure after a couple of hours on the street we will meet up in a local drinking establishment to quench our thirst!

1 comment:

Dave Plummer said...

I'd happily campaign for JC but couldn't for Labour. The most commendable parts of his voting record are against the party line.