Now -read the book!

Here is a link to my memoirs which, if you are a glutton for punishment, you can purchase online at https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/an-obscure-footnote-in-trade-union-history.
Men fight and lose the battle, and the thing that they fought for comes about in spite of their defeat, and when it comes turns out not to be what they meant, and other men have to fight for what they meant under another name. (William Morris - A Dream of John Ball)

Monday, October 15, 2007

Carry on blogging!

I’ve been called a blogger.

Mind you, I’ve been called worse (usually anonymously…!)

But these days I am not the only blogger on the UNISON NEC (although there are those who say that I never was but that other bloggers were just in the closet – and no, I am not posting a link to the anonymous blog to which I refer, because it was just never funny or intelligent enough to warrant that respect…)

Now though you don’t have to listen only to my ramblings if you want more than just the official version of what is going on on the UNISON NEC, you can hear from John, Emma and Kate – not to mention James and Angela.

That’s almost 10% of the UNISON NEC blogging now.

Come on the rest of you – what do you think those laptops and Blackberries are for???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

playing games?

I think we have 4 women NEC members in the London region and two men -you seem to be the only one that bothers to blog and let us know what is happening -so thanks for that ( and to others who post reports in the region). But what is happening to the regional NEC women -don't they want to let us know how they represent the low paid and women members here?Kat